Without prejudice of the specific conditions for the provisioning of banking services offered by BANCO DE NEGÓCIOS INTERNACIONAL, SA, hereinafter referred to as BNI, under the terms set forth in the documents, accepted by the Client, the access and use of information and services of the home banking channel (www.bni.co.ao), is subject to the following general conditions:
1. The analysis, estimates, projections, opinions, comments and other complementary information’s transmitted by the home banking channel are purely informative and of private nature, being disclosed as a mere
auxiliary tool, neither being able nor capable to trigger or justify any action or omission, nor support any operation, nor to substitute an user judgment or recourse to
consultant or experts in the matters in question, being the users therefore fully responsible for any acts and omissions of their own authorship.
2. Tax information’s are intended for a private use as an aid to knowledge and doesn’t dispense the use of specialists, lawyers and official services in resolving any particular
situation. BNI doesn’t guarantee its accuracy, nor its rigorous updating, declining any responsibility for the use that may be made of such information.
3. All information related to legal norms and legal content was obtained from reliable and competent sources. However BNI doesn’t guarantee its accuracy nor its rigorous use.
4. The information regarding securities doesn’t constitute recommendations or sales advices, unless expressly stated otherwise, and doesn’t dismiss consulting all legally binding
documents, prior to the users transaction execution.
5. All properly identified contents provided by BNI external entities, are the sole responsibility of these entities. BNI seeks to select content providers with high levels
of reliability and credibility, but doesn’t guarantee the accuracy and timeliness of those content providers.
6. All properly identified contents available through BNI home banking that aren’t from an external source are subject of BNI’s
intellectual property right, including information’s, texts, tools and graphic design of the home banking web pages.
7. All the information as well the portal and home banking contents can be changed without previous notice, except for those that are legally required.
8. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of the